I finally played it in the backrgound while doing important stuff..
Soon turned out I can’t do this without a commentary thread.
So, without any logic except chronologic (haha, no, that was sad)
- See? Zuck’s a creeper!
- ah yes. classic software project error. Spending too much initial time on the source data set. One repository of pictures would have been ok to start with.
- A DJ running Serato on a laptop at a party. That’s an awful anachronism.
- I like emacs less now because it’s mentioned here
- One could think I’d like the guy more because of emacs, but no.
- Also, the emacs, perl script techno babble isn’t something to think too hard on.
- and nobody “breaks out the emacs”. Real users just always have it there.
- I never even met anyone who even had markers to write math on windows. Let alone does it.
- at least the linux looks convincing. Though that’s a weird way to track traffic.
- also, the network center and the guys watching it and the TVs and the more traffic than during superbowl.. No.
- Girls aren’t impressed by making money fast, they said at the start. Cute lawyer girls aren’t impressed by page loads per hour either.
- finding a computer on your network that’s misbehaving within 4 hours AFTER IT KILLS YOUR NETWORK is not impressive. to anyone.
- Not going to hate on his business morals.
- Trying not to hate on his social skills either. Not easy.
- 2004. That means the anachronisms are anachronisms. pff
- cats that look like hitler are hot. apparently.
- Sopranos reference. hot.
- “Do I have your full attention. [no] Do I deserve your full attention?” One to remember.
- Money buys clothes. Or more importantly in this case, people that tell you what clothes to wear to not look stoopid
- that french was not good enough. even though c’est un jolie fille indeed.
- “That’s not the point. Please arrive at the point.” rich.
- Funny how people seem to care about how old buildings are there. Older buildings here, never heard anyone here say something like that.
- If a dude wants you to do inane tests to work for him. You probably don’t want to work for him.
- lol. The throwing beer bottles to the lady and her repeatedly not catching them was fun.
- “i’m ceo, bitch”
- the disco scene was annoyingly loud
- and the rowing scene, while visually etc cool, was boring.
- acting like a dick and canceling all credit is dickish. And that’s not good if you’re on the wrong side of the creative line in the company
- hahahahahahahaha even the guys in facebook don’t know how to do shit with facebook. That should tell them something.
- psycho girl is psycho
- “remember the algorithm on the window in ..” THAT’s A LIE!! Nobody Does THATTT!!
- Don’t know why the guy is telling the meeting what his crap was diluted down to. I’m sure they all know, I’m sure that’s on some paper in there, … wtf.
- hahahah. Get your entire team arrested, much?
- nothing yet about only eating what he kills himself.
- more about being a psycho.
- Haha, twins signed an NDA. That means this movie is the clean version and the truth is a lot lot more entertaining.
- hahaha valued at $25b that was before they went public 😀
Good. Now I’m really ready to clean up mah Facebook 🙂
.. well, actually that’s BS, but I’m going to start using it more again.
Not looking forward to it though, but I’m sure I must be able to find a selection of settings where I can actually use the thing without drowning in inane updates (“everone played sheeple click 17”, a million times) and without being raped, privacy wise, any further than necessary.
I rated the movie an 8 on IMDB. It’s rated at a 7.9. It’s just a very well made movie. Not saying the story is so special or the facebookery. But it’s entertaining.