- Hoooray for SSH ident keys #
- Why the hell would Anyone install ‘Johnathans Own Version of Emacs’ instead of the real deal?? 😦 #
- ROFL at the http://xkcd.com/627/ 🙂 #
- I just thought of a funny way to check for case in a srting in Java 🙂 #
- Hammer Time – and coffee. Coffee Time too. #
- Google Listen http://listen.googlelabs.com for Android looks like a Yummie app 🙂 #
- Kabouter is down for retirement; GÃ©rard will take over his file serving tasks #
- Checking out the android article in Linux Journal. The android source looks like a whole lot of Fun 🙂 #
- Reading https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NetworkManager0.7 is giving me the impression I need to configure my server using an applet?? Damn #
- Back to the /etc/network/interfaces way. Why even change that?? 🙂 #
2 thoughts on “The day in Shorts”
“Reading https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NetworkManager0.7 is giving me the impression I need to configure my server using an applet?? Damn”
Ubuntu Server has no gui, so no NetworkManager. Or are you using Ubuntu Desktop as a server?
True; The “Server” part was a typo. My mind is apparently with my new server 😉 Still I dont really like the whole Network Manager thing.