Its wonderful to take incredibly complicated pieces of software for granted. Taking the time to realize..
I am sitting in my living room,
- Ubuntu booted on the laptop & watching comedy while I work
- over wifi.
- I also have a BASH console open
- with an ssh session
- to the server running Ubuntu.
- Where I have a screen session with several sessions;
- one of which an ssh session
- to Dara, the CentOS
- Xen server.
- Where I escalated privileges to root.
- To watch the xm console
- installing CentOS according to the definitions in a KS file
- on my webserver.
- With KickStart
- getting the data from a CentOS webserver.
Technology is Awesome. And certainly when we just forget how Fucking COMPLICATED and INTRICATE it all is. Just forget and USE it